Flash Flight: Toronto Bound!

Hey everyone, it’s time for another Flash Flight! Today we are heading from Washington Dulles to Toronto Pearson in the Air Canada A220 with an expected flight time of around one hour. Departing north we will pass through Pennsylvania and New York before descending into Canadian airspace. Let’s go flying!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KIAD CYYZ Air Canada A220 1:00 Expert Server

KIAD BLINK PSB ETG CLERO BFD VAIRS CYYZ

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. This event will not be streamed. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

16 Likes

Isnt the KIAD name Washington Dulles not Dallas?

1 Like

Yup. Idk what happened there but it’s correct now :)

3 Likes

Joining this :)

1 Like

I’ll be there!

2 Likes

I wish these events would accommodate US Pacific Standard Time lol

We will do later events for sure. The only thing with later events is that they can’t be streamed

Edit: we’re hosting a Fly-Out this week. Stay tuned

6 Likes

No worries at all. I was able to join the Tokyo ANA Event though, in which I just so happened to be the A321 parked next to you at the beginning lol.

Think i will do a few circuits of KIAD before we start. Nice to have an event on expert server.

I’m already spawned

Man I would love to join but its during my school hours

1 Like

I wish I didn’t have school today but it’s not a big deal anyways because I only got 31 hour 21k XP and 31 landings lmao

1 Like

You have my word, I’ll create later flash flights in the coming weeks. Although they may not be streamed!

3 Likes

Exactly, and it’s EST school hours!!

Seeing the train forming from Roanoke. Might cross paths with you all as I make my way north to Burlington.

Hope everyone enjoys the flight!

-CNG

1 Like

I have taken off

Nice to have a turbulant free flight.

Just landed at CYYZ! Thanks for the flight Dan! Have a good day!
Jinco 🛫

1 Like

I always miss out on flash flights since I live in Australia and they’re always late at night or really early in the morning for me. Are most flash flights on at around the same time, or is there occasionally flash flights on at different times (i.e 12 hours after or before the time most flash flights occur)