Flash Flight: Sun 'n Fun @ KJKA - 032200ZAPR19

#SNF19!

Welcome to another Infinite Flight Flash Flight! This week we celebrate the start of Sun’nFun 2019!
This flight will take us over 300nm to land at the event airport, Lakeland Linder International. The TBM is a lovely aircraft to fly, so we hope you all enjoy it! Sun 'n Fun is one of the largest aviation events of the year, so come join us as we celebrate in our unique Infinite Flight way! For more information on the real-world event, follow the link below:

This flight will be on the causal server so as many as possible can join! As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight and #SNF19 hashtags for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Casual

Airport: KJKA to KLAL

Aircraft: TBM930

Time: 2200Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: FL270 at 200IAS

Flight Plan: Copy from staff

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

16 Likes

Ooh this looks like fun! Hopefully I can make it home in time.

Nice! I’ll see

I will be there! See y’all there :)

Looks like fun! Sadly I’m at school now but I’ll be tracking y’all on LiveFlight

Sorry, I had to quit, My IF really doesn’t like these events

Turn the aircraft numbers down. It’ll help a tonne 🙂

I should get @DeltaMD88Fan to do a Viper Demo for you all. The real life demo’s going there 👍🏻

Dang it was so hectic leaving JKA
And a C-130 going 500 Knots nearly clipped me 😂

2 Likes

What a turnout…!!!

1 Like

Good event. Was able to park by Misha himself! Thanks for the fun hour :)

4 Likes

Wow thanks so much @MishaCamp for this! I edited this awesome airport! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make this though.

2 Likes

Pushing 100 total overall. Cool stuff indeed!