Flash Flight: Military Operations!

Hello IFC! It’s time for another Flash Flight. It’s not your ordinary Flash Flight though… Today we’re steering clear of the commercial jet’s we usually fly and instead hosting a military themed event from Nellis Air Force Base up to Travis Air Force Base. You’re welcome to fly any military aircraft of your choice for this event and even practice some aerial refuelling if you wish. With that being said, let’s go and have some fun!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KLSV KSUU Any Any Military A/C 1:00 Expert Server

KLSV 3644N/11632W BTY LIDAT OAL BMBER1 STAR MUPNE JABON HEDAS KSUU

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. This event will not be streamed. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

FAQ

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Remember to share your screenshots and videos with us on social media and tag us
for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight

TikTok | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

15 Likes

Interesting. Shame I can’t attend because I have a university lecture :/

2 Likes

I have to go to a mall however I may be home at 12 hopefully

1 Like

I will be there

2 Likes

No worries, that’s far more important!!

see you there!

4 Likes

Maverick cleared for Takeoff

2 Likes

Question Must You Come in A Fighter Jet or can you be in a Hercules or something big

Anything works! I’ll fly the extender so if you want to try some aerial refuelling then be my guest

5 Likes

OK thanks so much

I will be doing that in my F22

1 Like

F18 calls✈️

OK so can I come in a RCAF C130?

@Dan ig you typed the iaco as KSLV instead of KLSV

Lmao thanks!! The amount of times I’ve made this mistake in the last 24hrs XD

1 Like

How… orderly will we be expected to behave in flight? Will (safe) aerobatic shenanigans be allowed? May I approach in a huge turning dive from FL140 like the Space Shuttle?

Glad you asked. Formations will be allowed for this flight at cruise! You’re welcome to fly inverted, do some cool tricks and try out aerial refuelling if you wish, just keep it somewhat reasonable 😊

If ATC are online for dep/arr I’d recommend following standard procedures

3 Likes

I would love to join but I can’t sadly

will it be streamed on youtube?

Unfortunately not, no

2 Likes