Flash Flight @ LSGG From the TRACON Room

Hi IFC,

We just finished up a lovely Flash Flight (Great Job Misha) from EGPH to LSGG! I was lucky enough (with my fellow controllers) to provide approach services into the airport. I have to say, this was one of my best sessions I have ever completed. All the pilots were just amazing flyers and followed all directions expeditiously and perfectly. Thanks so much for the help. I made a Time Lapse of this amazing session that I think is worth sharing for you all to enjoy. I really hope you like it as it is probably my favorite session ever. Thanks to all the other controllers who were there with me along the route
(@Sammi_Starlight @NightHawk @Speedbird2276Heavy @MJP_27 @IF787 and @Andy_R). Thanks @lucaviness for help with the music.

Please Enjoy by Clicking Below:
12 Likes

Amazing traffic management, Nate! Looks like you made some really nice s-patterns. A job well done by all the controllers who serviced the flash flight!

2 Likes

This was so fun! Awesome work everyone who controlled!

Btw what’s the song called?

1 Like

“Dance With Me” by Ehrling - They make great stuff for time lapses

2 Likes

Great job! It’s looks like y’all had some massive fun!

1 Like

Wow, very nice timelapse, @Marina! Really love controlling with you! <3

1 Like

It’s a shame it was only for like 15 mins! Cheers

2 Likes

Well done , I was glad to see my home airport getting attention ^^ Divider ⛰🌊

1 Like

Amazing session thanks for controlling with me departures were great listeners to thanks for sticking with me as I vectored you all along the right downwind!

1 Like

How do you make those timelapses

I had to screen record the entire replay and then I used an app called “Splice” to speed it up. It takes a little while.

1 Like