Flash Flight: LOT in Norway! @ EPWA - 121800ZJAN19

LOT in Europe!

Calling all LOT fans and Polish based community members! LOT feature in our latest Flash Flight. Join us as we fly from Warsaw to Oslo in the shiny LOT B738. This flight takes in some amazing scenery, so be sure not to miss it! Pushback in under 30 minutes!

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: EPWA

Aircraft: LOT B738

Time: 1800Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: FL360/M.78

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

LOT%20Norway%20FF%20Footer

10 Likes

count me in

Omg there was so many planes that my Ipad was freezing up😂😂

Amazing flight!

@MishaCamp

You can call me stupid for this mistake but when I was on approach into ENGM I called tower requesting landing on runway 01L and was at the time I thought ignored then I opened the map hit the airport and found out that I had managed to change into a local Unicom frequency so I tuned back into tower and immediately cleared for landing number 1 on my requested runway. Like I said call me stupid if you want for that screw up lol

It looks like you guys had a LOT of fun during this LOT flash flight!

1 Like

And… corny puns lol

1 Like

Thanks to all who joined! It looks like almost 80+ people attended!

1 Like

That’s a LOT of poeple!

1 Like

ENGM Tower had a few app crashes so maybe you automatically tuned into unicom when Tower closed and then Tower came back online without you realising it.

Ah ok thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Good to see the infinite flight community all together!

2 Likes