Flash Flight: Live at Five! @ KDEN - 182100ZSEP19

Join us for a very special one-off flash flight!

It’s been 5 years since we released our live multiplayer on Infinite Flight! Time flies when you’re…flying! IFATC this week are based on the old regions, so it’s only fair that we have a throwback ourselves as pilots! Live has grown to be one of the most important features in Infinite Flight. Back in 2014 when Live was released, the server capacity was limited, region sizes were small and aircraft numbers were fewer. Now, we have over 650 aircraft livery combinations, global HD scenery on multiplayer, and frequently up to 1500 concurrent users active at any one time on Live!

So, without further ado, join us on a fun celebration flash flight from Denver to SFO!

Please note, we are giving advanced notice for this flight so as many people can join as is possible! Details below!

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: KDEN to KSFO

Aircraft: US Airways A320

Time: 2100Z [in 1 hour]

Altitude and Speed: Any altitude at M.78

Flight Plan: Copy from staff or find below:

KDEN COORZ VOAXA 3941N/10725W WEEMN KATTS RUMPS OAL INYOE 3746N/12042W KSFO

Flight time is 2h20m with a distance of 875nm

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of the expert server as required.
Have fun!

This flight will be on the expert server so please follow all rules strictly! As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

45 Likes

Hmmmm let me think with Misha? Oh yes!!

3 Likes

If I’d not have to go to work tomorrow, I’d have loved to join! But 2100Z is 23:00 CET and that means I’d get to sleep not before 2AM. That’s a bit late. It would work, but I’d look like a Zombie tomorrow morning (some might call that an improvement, but I won’t take the risk).

Have fun you all!

6 Likes

Can’t wait sounds fun

1 Like

I’m doing it in a Frontier.

1 Like

Yes finally my first #flash-flight I can attend. Thank you Misha for this I cannot wait.

1 Like

Bruhhhh I’m my school gets out at 3… aka 1 hour

2 Likes

I would but someone GHOSTED me when we were both in the wrong so I’m now grade 2!

1 Like

You gotta be kidding me. I have not cought one of these for like a year🤣. Same here @den.aviation

2 Likes

And of course it has to be at den

3 Likes

Ooh. This was sudden.

1 Like

I’d love to come, but its a bit late for Brits, have fun!

1 Like

Parked right by you Misha, can’t wait !

2 Likes

Hence the name flash flight.

2 Likes

Already joined i see a few users already 👍 great event Misha, hopefully we have all atc at both airports

2 Likes

This alone made me laugh! xD

Also, US Airways A320, I like it, NICE AND RETRO

2 Likes

Misha you are a cool staff guy wow love the username 🦄

1 Like

I did leave my long haul flight specifically for this event🙂😂👍

4 Likes

So…this starts literally in like 30 minutes (at time of this post being written)

quits current flight and prepares flight info documents for tonight’s event

1 Like