Flash Flight: IFGAC @ KHPN - 280030MAR19

IFGAC!

Welcome to another Infinite Flight Flash Flight. This event is partnered with the Infinite Flight General Aviation Club, a virtual organisation with over 100 active members! The VO is unique in many ways, and we encourage all GA enthusiasts to give it a whirl! You can find details of how to join the IFGAC below:

This flight will be a short but sweet one heading from KHPN down to KACY, a short 120nm hop. Be patient as there may be limited room to spawn and land, meaning holding on the taxiway may be needed. The TBM is a lovely aircraft to fly, so we hope you all enjoy it!

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: KHPN

Aircraft: TBM930

Time: 0030Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: 8000ft

Flight Plan:

KHPN 4100N/7343W CHNZO RABBY STEED WALZZ VERAZ APPLE KUNVE ECCOR WIYQY CAGON KACY

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

17 Likes

How long is the flight-time?

1 Like

Roughly 30 minutes

1 Like

Hmm, hopefully I can join next time. It’s getting late here and all. So just gonna land at JFK and go to sleep.

But I Wish you all a Safe Flight ✈

1 Like

I might join but I’ll have to stop as I’m in class

1 Like

I hope that everyone is as excited as I am for this flash flight! This flight will be a quick but smooth flight down the Hudson River in the awesome TBM!

Get ready for some fun! :)

4 Likes

Will we be ghosted if we come in a cirrus?(I Ike cirrus more)

What will the speed be?
It doesn’t say.

@MishaCamp

I̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶b̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶a̶s̶t̶g̶u̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶1̶3̶0̶.̶ ̶I̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

i guess not

I would like to join the flight, what to have to do?

Just turn up at the airport in a tbm now! People are still departing 🙂

1 Like

Speed? You forgot to give speed.

However fast you want

1 Like

@GSM, I apologize sincerely for taxiing through you. I had the airplane dots off and couldn’t see your aircraft, until I realized on the map. Once again, I apologize :(

1 Like

Coming on down to join!

Thanks For Tagging Along! Hope You Enjoyed!

Join The Infinite Flight General Aviation Club

4 Likes

Just a few photos from the event. The TBM is such a beauty.

IMG_0477

IMG_0476

IMG_0473

11 Likes