Flash Flight - GOL 1409 @ SBBR - 171800ZSEP18

Flash Flight:

GOL Flight 1409!

Head to SBBR on the expert server for a GOL themed Flash Flight. We shall be flying down to SBGR, roughly an hour and a half flight time down to the south-west coast. GOL is a Brazilian airline with hubs all over the country. It is the largest domestic carrier in Brazil in terms of passengers per kilometre flown and have a fleet size of 120 aircraft. We hope you enjoy this flight in a great aircraft and airline livery!

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @Infinite_Flight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport = SBBR

Aircraft = GOL B738

Time = 1800Z [in 30 minutes!]

Cruise and Speed = FL350/M.78

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of the server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

17 Likes

Oooh interesting! Will be on my way soon.

I make sure to get a LiveFlight picture of the event!

1 Like

get Ready for duzens of aircrafts in a huge chaos, I would love to join if the amount of People was limited but thise giantic chaos brings a Risk of a quick ghost with it as a few Friends of mine experienced

Why are these events right smack dab in the middle of my school day? 😭

i’ll be there! (Pilotdube)😁

1 Like

That is something I would like to change. Not your school day, the time of the events going forward!

4 Likes

Very nice! But what’s the cruise FL and speed?

FL350 and your speed should be M.78!

4 Likes

I’ll come down in a second, this will be my first Flash Flight Event, so i’m pretty excited 😁

1 Like

I am planning to attend. Liking these new flash flight events :)

3 Likes

Pushing in a few! Last chance to join (:

3 Likes

Will be a bit late. Might be able to crank my 737 just below Vne to catch up to you guys lol

1 Like

That is a heck of a lot of planes. I feel sorry for the ATC who will be contolling in Sao Paulo when this lot arrives.

6 Likes

Cruising at 360 M82, see you soon!

Misha has told us to cruise at 35000ft (350) at M0.78. M0.82 is too fast for the 737. Follow instructions please!

2 Likes

I was tower at SBBR. Had to ghost not even a single pilot. Great work expert server!

2 Likes

I’m on my way look out for G31415 Gol 1415.

Need someone to control SBGR at expert😀

I’m tired now. Tomorrow again 😂

3 Likes