Flash Flight: Flybe Farewell @ EGCC - 171900ZMAR20

Recently, the well known and well-loved UK regional carrier Flybe collapsed. This was a sad moment for all in the aviation world, and we wish all those affected by this collapse the very best for the future. This Flash Flight is in celebration of Flybe and all the good it did as a regional airline connecting remote communities and serving as a fantastic beacon of the UKs airline industry. So, join us as we say farewell to Flybe!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: Dash 8-Q400
Livery: Flybe
Route: EGCC RW23L FR06R CF05R KUXEM LPL XUMAT 5332N/223W 5338N/216W POL 5351N/211W NELSA RIBEL ASLIB ENIPI 5501N/315W ODIGI PFS30 LANAK CUMBO 5604N CF23 EGPF

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 17th March @ 19:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 17th March @ 21:00 ZULU

March 17, 2020March 17, 2020

42 Likes

*lined up up the runway.

REALLY???!!!

I’m taking this flight on. I’ll be left with the debris for when I land in 2 hours.

11 Likes

Well of course I’m going to try to come to this! Once again a great looking flash flight, Misha!

Goodbye Flybe!

2 Likes

I will be there :)

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there!!

1 Like

İll be with you there too man

2 Likes

Sounds awesome! I’ll be sure to come if I can!

1 Like

Just finished KSMO-EGCC so I’ll be participating! Love the Flash Flights man!

1 Like

Now I’m torn. I was going to go to my home airport of Jersey (EGJJ) as it’s featured today but this is tempting.

Humm Maybe I’ll do both.

That was easier than in thought 😁

This is so worth ending my current flight for!

I think this calls for an official DH8D Landing Competition Misha… ;)

4 Likes

I might be able to come

I am definitely coming to this! When should we spawn?

Me too - Spawning at 2:00 central

Wow loved that private message that got sent to everyone. Good job @MishaCamp if it was you!

Someone just issued a warning over the expert server. Whoever it was, howdy!

I’ll definitely be there!

Is this a wacky racing event or a regular Flash Flight? The announcement said “Wacky Racing”… [insert confusion here]

Yeah that one is on me, whoopsie! It is a normal Flash Flight!

2 Likes