Flash Flight: Domestic Japan @ RJCC - 072000ZJAN20

It's time for another Infinite Flight Flash Flight!

Today’s IFATC is in Japan. A country with multiple domestic A359 routes with JAL, we are going to celebrate this with a Flash Flight! The A359 is a versatile aircraft, with JAL the only airline to fly the aircraft solely domestically.

The route will take us out from the northern island and down south. We fly beside Uchiura Bay, Mutsu Bay and Lake Towada. From there we continue south past Ashu and Sendai before reaching the greater Tokyo area. From there it is time to set up for the approach. Follow all ATC instruction and make sure to get ATIS information so you know what to expect!

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Expert
Aircraft: A359
Livery: JAL
Route: RJCC TOBBY LARCH 4057N/14137E PANSY HPE ZAHAN RUBIS ASHRA 3714N/14029E LANAI GENJI DAIGO STONE COLOR CURRY COUPE CUTIE CREAM RJTT

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 7th January @ 20:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 7th January @ 22:00 ZULU

January 7, 2020January 7, 2020

NOTAMS:

Please make sure to get ATIS before reaching your arriving airport. Listen to all ATC instruction.

38 Likes

I can’t make it unfortunately. Doesn’t work with my schedule. Have fun, looks like a great event!

1 Like

Nice MishaCamp! The JAL has one of the best liveries for the a359! I can’t com because I need to go to bed. Have fun!

1 Like

Well so much for me being in the Pacific side. Looks good but yeah I am terribly sorry but I can not make it due to school hours.

1 Like

This should be cool!

1 Like

Wow! Seems so fun! Rly wish I could come, but I can’t sadly

Awesome! Unfortunately I’ll still be in school, I’m hoping to see a flash flight a few hours later some time :D

You timed this perfectly for me, Misha :)

Will we depart at 22:00 or spawn in at that time?

Is there going to be approach atc

1 Like

RJCC was bugging for me hope it got fixed. (Falling through the map).

1 Like

Reset your scenery cache

1 Like

IF really likes the JAL A350, no problems with that because I’m 🇯🇵

I haven’t joined a Flash Flight in ages. Off my to Tokyo I go!

1 Like

Wish I could join but I can’t today. I will be in the next one for sure!

I cant wait to be grade 3 again!!

Please watch out for your seperation.

This is called expert server for a reason

4 Likes

Most likely as it’s expected to be very busy. Make sure to still fly sensibly and professionally if there isn’t though.

1 Like

Aw man, I was at lunch…

Nice line of planes.

2 Likes