Flash Flight: Delta 1194 @ KSLC - 231900ZFEB20

It’s been a while since we have had an expert server Flash Flight! Join us today as we bring them back with all an all-new shiny look. For this event, we will be flying from KSLC to KPDX, a flight that will take just under 2 hours. Fingers crossed we will have IFATC to help us along on our wy!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: A321/B737
Livery: Delta
Route: KSLC BOYNT CGULL MOFER SCOVL 4148N/11325W TWF ALKAL IMB JOTBA 4510N/12032W SODDA DUFUR RABBI HHOOD BLRUN HANAH KPDX

Event Hours:

Begin - Sunday 23rd February @ 19:00 ZULU

End - Sunday 23nd February @ 21:00 ZULU

February 23, 2020February 23, 2020

37 Likes

Oh god 😳

Aight I’m flying into KPDX in a TBM. That’ll be fun.

(Joking)

1 Like

I’m 40 minutes from KSLC 😳

Oh no I’m an hour from KSEA . Do I quit my flight from EDDP to do this. Decisions decisions :)

2 Likes

Don’t quit it

1 Like

Thats the way I was going. 10 hours into the flight.

What time eastern is this?

1 Like

You could also divert.

1 Like

Doesn’t it show your local time in the Event Hours part of the Event description?

1 Like

I’m in for sure!!

Yeah could do but I’m going to continue on I think. 😁

2 Likes

2PM-4PM EST. You can find this information under the event hours section. :)

1 Like

Think I can come!

Cool! It’s getting busy!

5 Likes

What is the altiude and speed

If you’re planning to attend, please take some time to familiarize yourself with this SID, as this is what will be in use for the purpose of this flash flight. Thanks!

3 Likes

@MishaCamp would I get ghosted if I came in… let’s say the A350?

1 Like

I’m just noticing it thx bud

First flight on expert server. Never done one of these before. Is it worth trying?

1 Like