Flash Flight - D-MBBY @ EDDT - 031900ZOCT18

D-MBBY

Today’s IFATC region is based in Germany. We have a large German following, but perhaps one of our most known German members in @Moritz. Mortiz is senior IFATC, and is also the leader of Infinite Flight Airport Editing, and has dedicated a lot of time to Infinite Flight over the years. So, jump in any Lufthansa aircraft, and join us in a flash flight down to Mortiz’s hometown of Munich. We start this flight at Berlin Tegel [EDDT].

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Check out Munich Airport from space!

By NASA: http://earth.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/EFS/images.pl?photo=ISS013-E-18319 (Part of the downloadable hires-image)

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: EDDT

Aircraft: Any Lufthansa Livery

Time: 1900Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: FL280/M.78

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

25 Likes

Awesome Flash Flight @MishaCamp! I cant wait for this. Lufthansa is amazing (Hopefully NonStop gets approved) and super professional! Really appreciate the FF’ s!

2 Likes

Good grief, some “interesting” pilot etiquette in action at Berlin…

3 Likes

Every time one of these goes on I’m in school :-( lol

In the queue for 26L, whilst G-MISH begins his takeoff roll.

2 Likes

While waiting for pushback. Great event Misha once again 😎

5 Likes

Ooh no I can’t make it😭😭 actually because I have to pack my bag to fly on that exact route lol. Have a nice flight everyone!

Approaching Munich in this line and there’s only Ground ATC active. Eeep!

I request approach into EDDM, denied because of high traffic, a few minutes later, request approach into ETSE, denied because of high traffic, changing my FP again, request approach into ETSI, “not in coverage area, proceed on course”, 10 minute later, i notice traffic is not as bad into EDDM, so, I request approach into EDDM, REPORTED FOR CONTROLLER SPAM!, well guess im not flying for another week. All i wanted was to join in on the fun lol.

1 Like

That airport looks just as efficient as the Germans are rumoured to be…

I hope it was a great event! Pictures required!

PM me and I will help you out there!

Misha will be able to confirm, but I noticed an aircraft disappear while he was on final on the parallel. If that was you, my guess is because you were far too close to the aircraft in front and should have pulled out and turned right re-start your approach with a more appropriate gap, even if that meant holding somewhere for a bit.

1 Like

Ohh I just missed this :(
Ich mag Deutschland

1 Like