Flash Flight: checkerboard visual!

Hello everybody, welcome back to another Flash Flight. The checkerboard at Kai Tak played a vital part in assisting pilots with their landings throughout its time and today we finally have the chance to give it a try! As a bonus, this event will be streamed live on our YouTube channel where we will also have a shot at flying the approach. Do you have what it takes to land on your first attempt or will you have to throttle up and go around? We hope to see you there!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
RCKH VHHX Dragonair A321 1:00 Expert Server

RCKH MKG 2331N/11759E SWA 2256N/11543E TH WISKY VHHX

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @AviatorDan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

21 Likes

Nice topi Dan but I don’t think I can make it.

3 Likes

Cant wait! Always love a good checkerboard approach!

2 Likes

Noice…see you there captain ❤️👀👌

2 Likes

Dare : land f16 at kaitak

1 Like

This event was fun as to attend, and land at! Even had a little gust on touchdown! Can’t wait till the next flash-flight that I’ll be able to join!

1 Like