Flash Flight - BA1447 @ EGPH - 161600ZNOV18

InfiniteFlight_2018-11-15-16-51-29

BA1447!

Time to pack Edinburgh airport to the max! Head to EGPH for a Flash Flight down to Heathrow. The area is getting busy, but IFATC will be there to ensure safe flying at all times! Jump in any BA320 family livery and join us as we fly from Scotland to England! BAVA pilots will be in attendance, so if you are wanting to join, now is the chance to show off your flying skills!

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: EGPH

Aircraft: BA320 Family

Time: 1600Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: FL310/M.78

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

27 Likes

wow a flash flight too?! sadly i cannot make this one ;( but it looks like a blast!! good job misha!

3 Likes

Runway 24/06 is the open runway. 12/30 is closed in real life

Can I ask you a question Misha? Why most of time it during the school day and the American does not get a chance to fly. I wonder why?

1 Like

Because I’m sure misha lives in the uk

3 Likes

The FF times are perfect for me. I get home around 1600Z from Highschool but since there a lot of exams coming soon and homework to be done, I can’t participate but I’ll be able to in the future for sure, when nearing Christmas around this time.

Anyways Happy Flying and Landings to everyone, have fun!!!
#EdinburghToLondon!! 😁

1 Like

And in addition to that, it is the most convenient time for the majority of the community members.

1 Like

Guys help, Im Speedbird 321, waiting at the gate already for 20+ mins! Every one is already pushed back, but Im still here! Help!

1 Like

Everyone gets the pushback approved very fast, but I dont know what to do, I dont wanna request again to not get a report. Help! It is more than 25 minutes already!

1 Like

Welcome to the real world of delays due to traffic (:

5 Likes

We are going to be hosting another one today to make sure all can join. It will be much later!

1 Like

Everyone around me who spawned like few mins ago got the pushback approved imediately after they requested. Im the only one there, there is no one around me. I really dont know what to do. Everyone who was around me when the event started are already in the air.

1 Like

What time will you hold the next event

1 Like

One guy skipped all of us waiting in line didn’t even get ghosted I have screenshots

1 Like

A good time for US based guys!

2 Likes

Ok misha thanks for the info

Spawning in #Late

1 Like

Misha thanks for deciding to create two flights

I have an issue. When I am taxiing to Rwy 06 and I push the brakes I fall to the ground. It happened 3 times now. I have A321 and Im using iPhone 6. Do you know what to do? I tried to restart mobile now.