Flash Flight: AS112 @ PANC 152100ZFEB19

AS112%20Header

AS112!

Calling all FNF pilots! As part of our American tour, we will be running a series of FNF FFs! Expect very busy traffic as the flash flight airports. This week’s FF will take us on a slightly longer than normal flight from Anchorage down to Seattle, a roughly 3h flight! We will be flying the established route listed in the pinned FNF topic. Head to there to copy the flight plan, or copy it from the staff member/s present!

As always, take your best photos and post them on social media. Tag us with @infiniteflight and use the #infiniteflight hashtag for a chance to be featured on our social media.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Airport: PANC

Aircraft: Alaska A320 / B738 / B739

Time: 2100Z [in 30 minutes!]

Altitude and Speed: FL350/M.78

NOTAMS:

Copy staff flight plan
Please follow the rules of each server as required.
Have fun!

Keep up to date with all Infinite Flight news on our social media platforms:

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

AS112%20Footer

19 Likes

I’m in. I’ll see you in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Awesome, finally I can go! Sick today, so I stayed home!

2 Likes

Yay! One that I can go on! See y’all soon!

1 Like

I wish I was in your situation 😂am currently in school

1 Like

I will meet y’all in Seattle, I can’t make it unfortunately as I am in the middle of a flight :/

1 Like

It was a crazy FF, but fun!

1 Like

I wish I could join but I am not yet a expert pilot maybe in a week I will be able to finally join you all in a flight. #sadface

1 Like

Even if you could access the expert server, this flash flight has ended a couple hours ago…
Keep doing touch n goes and you’ll make it to the Expert server!

2 Likes

Thank you, I actually just completed 30 touch and go’s now I’m at 35k xp so I will be there soon hopefully.

4 Likes