Flash Flight: Aloha Hawaii!

Aloha, welcome to another Flash Flight! Oh are we in for a treat today… Our journey today will take us from Kahului to Honolulu with the Southwest 737-800. If our haven’t had a chance to fly around Hawaii yet, now is the chance. Don’t miss out on the fun and the awesome scenery that Hawaii has to offer. Let’s go flying!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
PHOG PHNL Southwest B738 0:25 Expert Server

PHOG OGG LNY PHNL

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

9 Likes

Can’t wait @Dan. See you there

2 Likes

Can’t wait to take part of the action!

1 Like

Will this is perfect for me as you guys will be landing at that time. I might Spot some of you ;)

2 Likes

Wow…nice event in beautiful Hawaii

Sadly I’ll have to sit this one out, I’m currently en route from KDEN to PHNL. Arriving in 4:15 mins, so I’ll be just a tad bit late lol.

let’s gooooo

I unfortunately can’t join because I just took of from SJC-HNL

Can’t join because I am cruising rn. Doing EWR-HNL

2 Likes

I recommend using InfiniteX instead. It’s more like Flightradar24, with Approach and Arrival lists, more information, and many more ammenities.

1 Like

Dan and I on approach into PHNL

5 Likes

Big shout out to everyone on atc today from ground to centre. A big job done well in such congested airports👏👏

1 Like