Flair Airlines—Boeing 737-800 (New Livery)

Hello community!

Welcome to my first ever feature request. This request is for the Flair Airlines Boeing 737-800 2019 livery.

What is Flair Airlines?

Flair airlines is a Canadian low-cost airline operating flights out of Edmonton International Airport (hub) with a secondary hub at Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport. Flair airlines was founded in 2005 and began operating flights with 2 Boeing 727s in 2006.

As of October 2019, Flair operates scheduled flights from the following destinations:

• Abbotsford

• Calgary

• Edmonton

• Kelowna

• Toronto

• Vancouver

• Winnipeg

Flair Airlines Current Fleet

The Flair Airlines fleet currently contains 7 aircraft:

• Boeing 737-400 (4)
  • Boeing 737-800 (3) [1 on order]

Flair Airlines has announced that their 4 737-400s will be phased out by the end of 2020 as they will be replaced with up to 20 newer and more fuel efficient aircraft.

New Flair Airlines Livery (2019)

Flair has recently introduced their new livery on to one of their 737-800s. This new livery features a most striking colour theme. A sea foam greenish “underbelly” compliments a full white fuselage topped off with a black nose one. The Flair name can also be seen in large, bold letters on both sides of the aircraft. Here’s a photo

Photo credit to Underconsideration.com Brand New: New Logo and Livery for Flair Airlines

My opinion

I think this livery would be an excellent addition to the 737-800 in Infinite Flight because it would diversify the Canadian airline choices in game. Personally, I like this livery very much. It’s simplicity makes it striking and interesting to look at and I would simply love to for it to be added. Hopefully, some would agree.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I tried hard on this request and as it is my first one, please let me know how I did.

Thanks!

Nice request! Don’t forget to vote for your own request! I contemplating whether I should vote or not…

1 Like

Will do! You know you want to!😏😂

1 Like

This is a great request! You have earned my vote. 🙂

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

We need that!