Flair Airlines Announces Unlimited Flying For 3 Months For $499

Flair Airlines, a Canadian airline based in Edmonton, has announced a deal:

Unlimited flying for $499 USD ($663 CAD) - for 3 months only.

This unlimited travel pass can only be used for 3 months between February 13 to May 13

Flair has two versions of the deal:

The cheaper $499 option cannot be used on Friday/Sunday and blackout dates.

These are the blackout dates:

• February 14th – 17th
  • March 20th – 30th
  • April 10th – 13th, 2020

The more expensive $699 option has no blackout dates and you receive a free checked bag for every flight.

At Flair, we believe in affordable, accessible and desirable air travel for all. Our all new Go Travel Pass makes travel easier with unlimited flights anywhere we fly from.

Go Travel Passes are a prepaid package of unlimited flights which can be managed online with ease. Whether you’re a student who visits home often, a business person who frequents flights across the country or you’ve been bitten by the travel bug, the Go Travel Pass gives you the freedom and flexibility to travel without hesitation.

Flair Airlines currently has a small fleet of Boeing 737-400s and -800s so their network is rather limited:

You can purchase the “go travel pass” here: https://flyflair.com/travel-info/go-travel-pass/

What are your thoughts on this deal? Is it worth the money? Are any of you planning on buying it?

21 Likes

Didnt American do somethin the same back in the 80’s

2 Likes

Yup, the AAirpass for $250,000 (launch price) for lifetime unlimited First Class flights.

6 Likes

That was a completely unlimited pass that cost like 500,000 USD. Only about 5 people bought it.

2 Likes

This is crazy!
proceeds to book flights every day for the next 3 months

2 Likes

66 were sold according to the wiki.

this pass is kinda useless lol Flair has 5 planes total… unless ur a business person that needs to travel to toronto from vancouver, its kinda useless lol

9 Likes

Wow. Low-cost travel is starting to get competitive

2 Likes

Which in today’s money is around $2 million.

1 Like

Haha yep. AA lost millions of dollars. They’re still losing money from it to this day.

4 Likes

WHY. CAN’T. THEY. DO. FLIGHTS. TO. THE. UK.

For those who don’t know I’m English and absolutely in flippin love with Canada.

3 Likes

Uhh I don’t think the U.S. economy has inflated that much? I think it’s around $700,000 today since the the $250,000 pass launched in 1981.

1 Like

LOL You’d be surprised at the price to fly domestic in Canada. This is a bargain. About to buy two.

2 Likes

Yess THANK YOU FLAIR now I can goo see my cousins more and travel more

Stars is correct

You’re totally right. I wish Flair would start flying to Halifax on a more regular basis. They served it during the summer/fall with a 737-400 every couple days but sadly they don’t come during the winter. Which pretty much means to even go to Toronto I have to pay ~300 CAD or more. I’d definitely buy this if they served YHZ more frequently.

2 Likes

Man subscriptions are coming for everything now. For me it started with magazines, now its IF and soon actual airlines? This is amazing. It shows how much you use what you buy. Many people can make a profit from this subscription :D

1 Like

This is awesome. unfortunately i dont need to go to Canada

WHY. CAN’T. THEY. DO. FLIGHTS. TO. GJT. ONCE. IT. BECOMES. AN. INTERNATIONAL. AIRPORT.
(For those who don’t know what I’m talking about here is a link or just feel free to PM me. https://www.gjep.org/general/grand-junction-international-airport-on-the-horizon/)

2 Likes

Exactly, and no one is ever going to fly Flair for business anyway, no matter how cheap they are, or how attractive the 3 months pass is.