Flag with plus on it. @ LSZH

Flag with plus on it land brings the PLANE with plus on it. +

After spending the morning in the freezing cold weather of Munich with overcast clouds and utterly mid spotting conditions, the gang (@AndrewWu, @Altaria55, @Transport_Hub) headed for Zurich a few hours early where the weather was more ideal.

I make these topics in no particular order of where we visited, essentially it was Zurich - Innsbruck - Munich - Zurich - Payerne - Meiringen - Zurich - Geneva - Zurich. I’ll likely drop a Payerne Air Base or Munich spotting topic next. Enjoy some Zurich for now…

The 3 main Swiss widebodies! The A340-300’s are set to retire in the shortcoming years, I’m glad I got to spot one of these before they’re gone.

Thai vs Switzer, what is the better Land?

L pilots for taking off runway 28 and not 16. smh my head.

After eating a $25 burger at Heligrill (i definitely did eat it with ketchup, pickles, and all) (nah just kidding, plain cheeseburgers on top), Emirates 88 Super rotated for Dubai.

A short drive over to Route 90 allowed us to shoot 14 arrivals. The sun unfortunately was covered up for like, 80% of the shots taken here, but lightroom exists. Here’s an E190-E2.

What a creative livery!

Not even close to Air Malta’s creativity.

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

38 Likes

PSA: Don’t eject your camera battery while it’s still writing stuff to card, I lost all of my shots 😭

4 Likes

Also I would like to point out to all of the IFC that this man bought a $25 burger + fries combo, ate the fries, and then proceeded to offer @Altaria55 and I the burger because it had toppings on it. When I asked if he had tried just scraping it off, he responded that he could but the ketchup had already soaked into the bun and therefore it was inedible.

14 Likes

ketchup = automatic disqualification from being food

You guys really want to be American if you are already challenged by a burger?!

2 Likes

Excuse me sir, I would like to make it clear that I ate the burger, thanks.

2 Likes

indubitable skill issue tbh

2 Likes

Ok, I reduce my insult to Kamryn only. However I also blame you for being shocked by the apparently enormous size of German pizza

3 Likes

The pizza was indeed 3 times bigger than an American large pizza, it was quite astonishing.

Vote to remove Kamryn’s US citizenship

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I vote yes. (pls let me in switzerland)

That was a normal sized pizza perfectly fine for one person smh…we have even bigger pizzas here as well smh again

2 Likes

I think you mean

1 Like

No I didn’t, I actually speak Kamryns language and also unlocked the abbreviations extension pack

4 Likes

Kamryn’s English is a DLC language pack available to purchase for $9.99. Includes the following perks:

• smh my head
  • procrastinating on editing photos
  • the inability to be a good photographer
  • becoming a “skill issue”
  • astonishment of german pizza’ssize
3 Likes

I think these are synonymous

As an American, I am surprised when ANY foreign portion size is bigger than a US portion size.

Although, in Meiringen they also had a large pizza and I destroyed that one.

2 Likes

Great shots! I have never actually been to Switzerland, but I heard the insignia is a big plus!

Might just be a red flag though when you think about it…

2 Likes

I would like to make it known that this was a fish pizza

3 Likes

I would like to make it known that it slapped so mf hard

2 Likes