Fix 20.1 issues

well after 9 hours of flying from EGLL to KSFO and with 1 hour left of flying the app crashed. and its not the first time either. as a paying customer i demand better. it has nothing got to do with my wifi or my device, just a published mess and it needs fixing ASAP!!.

1 Like

Please read below. there are a lot of topics about this!
Support FAQ - Please read this before posting!

1 Like

One, please don’t demand anything. This is due to the high quality of the 777 and the server demand. I suggest, if you wish to have a live cockpit in a long haul flight, use the A350 or 737BBJ.

1 Like

Thank you guys for alll the effort youguys do it’s a new update and first time that lots of plp use it and there Wil be glitches here and there plp must just note that the reporting of issues the infinite flight development team know about and it’s getting fixed. Everyone 20.1 is getting fixed with its glitches remember 19.4 also had its problems but the IF team fixed it and over time the game was back to normal so we must just be patient 20.1 Wil get back to normal just give the IF development team time to get everything fixed.

Kind regards
If Development and Community.

1 Like

Hello!

Our sincere apologies about this.
With the release of 20.1, a few issues that did not surface during testing decided to reveal themselves after the update was released.

Since then, our developers have been working hard on getting these fixed. Hopefully we will be able to release a hotfix that will resolve these issues very soon.

More information can be found in the article below:
https://infiniteflight.com/timeline/20-1-developer-update & in this FAQ:

Sorry about the inconvenience!

1 Like