fiVeleVelsdoWn’s ATC Tracking Thread - [PASSED PARACTICAL]

I don’t think so.

1 Like

Feedback from D-EMON

the command “after the option make xx traffic” is not needed because the takeoff clearance has already included. Keep practising!

Tagged me next time you open:)

1 Like

Feedback for YU-MMY

• Line up and wait command was unnecessary, Butter was already close to rotating and I was not yet at the hold short line. A takeoff clearance would be appropriate with anticipated separation. As soon as the wheels lift off the ground, the following aircraft can commerce the takeoff roll.
  • “Enter left downwind” to Butter was unnecessary. They were already in the pattern and instructed to make left traffic.
  • The only time you need to say “make left traffic or right traffic” is during runway changes.
  • I do not need a pattern entry to follow Butter. I am already in the pattern.
  • Upwind conflict could have ended in disaster. Air France was turning as I was told to also make right downwind. The correct command would be to issue me an extended upwind then tell me to enter left downwind.
  • You became confused with the sequencing as I was making right traffic for 4L and Eternity was making left traffic for 4R. Keep left traffic and right traffic separate. Different runways means different sequencing.
  • Frequency change for the Air France was delayed. Aim for 1/2 mile off the departure.
  • Exit runway command was late. Aim for 70-80kts.

Thanks for the service!

1 Like

Awesome feedback thank you! I wasn’t sure about the enter left downwind command. Ya Air France’s flight plan had them taking off left. I think I shoulda issued a command to have them make left traffic instead? What would you say I needed to do for the criss cross of you and Eternity? Didn’t you both request runway changes? And ya that exit runway, lol

Will do thank you!

You should have issued me “extend upwind, I’ll call your crosswind” then when traffic was clear, “enter left downwind runway 04L”.

1 Like

@Eternity and not sure who else wanted tagged. I’m try to open KPDX here in a few hours. See schedule.

2 Likes

@LightAviation @Eternity now open at KPDX

thanks @Eternity !!

Feedback from D-EMON

The same mistakes you have made this time. You should only issue “Number 1,RWY 28L, cleared for the option.” Not left/right traffic. Because the take off command has already included.
When i requested to change to RWY 28R. A pattern entry and the direction is needed. You did a good job on this:) Keep practicing!

Tagged me next time you open.

1 Like

ooooh so in my clearance even when ur in pattern I dont need the left/right commands! got it! I didnt understand that before thank you!

1 Like

Yes. A pattern entry isnt needed unless they request a RWY change.

1 Like

you rock! thank you for the guidance!

1 Like

you had some pretty nice landings there as well :)

1 Like

Lol thank tou. It was my first time to fly Challenger 350.

1 Like

Tag me next time you open!

I could open rn if ur down

@Eternity @LightAviation opening in bout 10 mins. Any airport suggestions?

1 Like

I’m flying ZBAA-EHAM and I will land in fifty minutes.

1 Like

How long will you open?