fiVeleVelsdoWn’s ATC Tracking Thread - [PASSED PARACTICAL]

Welcome to @fiVeleVelsdoWn ATC Thread

Comments and airport suggestions are encouraged!

I am training for IFATC and would really appreciate anyone helping me work on my separation with pattern work, inbound initial contacts without controller handoff, requesting transitions and runway changes, etc. Thank you all in advance!

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

PASSED PARACTICAL

Airport :

N/A

FREQ :

GROUND/TOWER

Server :
Training

Procedures:

Sequencing | Patterns | Rwy Changes | Transitions | Conflicts

3 Likes

Feedback from: General 575

Ground:

• Taxi to runway: ✅

• Taxi to parking: ✅

Tower:

• Takeoff / make ___ traffic: ✅

• Cleared for the option: ✅

• Sequencing: 🟧

• Exit runway: 🟧

Other Feedback:

• Sequencing was incorrect, that Air Baltic aircraft was at 9000ft when that was issued so I’m pretty sure they we’re not landing

• Exit runway was really late. Try aiming to send that at around 80-70kts

I highly suggest not opening at any airports with a lot of activity like EGLL or KLAX because I noticed there were lots of trolls and I was sent way too many on guard messages from director. Controlling at smaller airports would make trolls and ATC spams less concerning for everyone.

Tag me next time you open

1 Like

Thank you so much! What exactly did I do with Air Baltic?

Also could you suggest some airports that are fun to fly but still not super active with trolls?

@Butter575 since you asked to be tagged :)

Im coming!

1 Like

CN-CGQ is me

1 Like

Dang I just saw this noti

Feedback from CN-CGQ

GROUND

Taxi:good job

Tower

Take off:Good job
Runway change:Good job
G/A:Good job

Something bad

You didn’t give the “exit runway”,but when I’m landing,you give the plane on the ground “hold short”,that’s great.
What I need to say is that when I landed, my iPad suddenly failed, resulting in the failure to complete the landing.
Tag me next time you open

1 Like

Still open at KLAX

Ya i keep missing the exit runway command. I’ll get it :)

1 Like

Tag me when you open!

You sequenced me after him

There is no guarantee that there won’t be trolls when controlling. But some larger airports with less traffic can be KPDX, KRDM, CYEG, EGPH, LFMN and HKJK. Those are my suggestions but you can open wherever you’d like. Just keep in mind that if you plan to control a busier airport, there could be a lot more traffic to prevent you from mainly focusing on really practicing

1 Like

Please tag me when you open!

I highly recommend choosing a Class C airport with two parallel runways.

1 Like

Awesome thank you!

@Butter575 @LightAviation @BenjiTheBull @OregonAviaton I’ll be opening up at LFMN here in bout 10 mins.

1 Like

Coming now!

1 Like

@Butter575 Dang it! I totally thought you were doing the option and missed the exit again! Thank you for stopping by!

1 Like

Feedback from: General 575

Ground:

• Taxi to runway: ✅

• Taxi to parking: ✅

Tower:

• Takeoff / make ___ traffic: ✅

• Cleared for the option: ✅

• Sequencing: 🟧

• Exit runway: ❌

Other Feedback:

• On my first touch and go, after I passed the hold short line where @Eternity was, you could have issued a LUAW (Line up and wait) command since @OregonAviaton was still on downwind

• The sequenced I was issued to follow @OregonAviaton was not correct and not necessary since they we’re heading for 04R and I was on 04L

• No exit runway command. Remember to try sending those at around 80-70kts

Keep on practicing ;)

1 Like

Oh ok! So I dont tell a plane to follow another if they are going to different runways?