First Visit in 10years

Since the first B787 delivery it’s about 10 years now and Today the little Airport Münster/Osnabrück FMO (EDDG) finaly got its first B787-8 visit.

The weather wasn’t the best but it was okay. After an 2hr flight from Faro The TUI Netherlands B787-8 arrived smoothly at Münster.

Its one of the biggest Airliners that is allowd to land here.

Below you now can see some of the Pictures i took enjoy it and leav a like

B787-8_PH-TFK_060621_298-01

51 Likes

Awesome shots 🔥 love the photo of the FO waving 👋😄

4 Likes

Was that a regular flight that got upgraded to the B787 or was it a charter?

1 Like

It was an Charter flight the Aircraft flew empty from Amsterdam to Faro picked up the Nationalt team from Netherlands Soccer Team then flee to Münster there they got out in there bus and then the B787 flew back to Amsterdam

Thanks i also love it its always nice when the FO waves to the Spotters

The runway really is short for a 787, 2170m, but the FO shot was amazing!

1 Like

The fact that you got the shot right when the beacon flash at you is skill in my opinion.

1 Like

Great pictures!

1 Like

Cool shots and angles !

1 Like

Yeah thats right for an Aircraft like B787 the Runway is short thats why its an very special guest for every spotter here at the Airport

1 Like

Thanks its not only skill. For that there has to be some luck. I also was very lucky with the other picture where i got Beacon and Strobes at same time in the picture.

1 Like

Thank you, i’m glad you like them

Got to feel lucky for that lol :)

1 Like

Yeah and i just realized that when i edited that photo

1 Like

Thanks, the angles are nice that something that also commes from the Airport it self the fence is just 10-20m away from the Taxi so the spot is also very close to the Runway

1 Like

Fantastic pictures! I can only imagine how cool it must have been to see the B787 at FMO, especially in the great TUI livery! Do you know why it was there as Faro isn’t a classic cargo destination (charter flight?)

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Here i mentiont why it was here

1 Like

Ah, very interesting. Thank you!

1 Like

Funny story, I was the commander of this flight. I actually had to tell the FO to wave! 😂

1 Like

Wait what is that really true ?