First Violation!

Nooooo , l’ve just received my first violation 😭😭😭😭 . Flying from FAOR to DGAA in the SAA A330-300 in the expert server . At least it is only a level 1 violation .

How did your react when you received your 1st violation ? I would really like to know because I was really proud of getting to Grade 3 with 0 violations πŸ₯²

7 Likes

my heart was pounding, however, they usually go away, so not that big of a deal

4 Likes

You mean , the violations go away after a certain time ?

1 Like

They stay on your record but stop taking effect after some time.

2 Likes

Oh okay . Still tbh I am bit sad , makes you wonder how @Dan made it to grade 5 with no violations πŸ˜…

3 Likes

lol why was it named like its a celebration

but fr good on you, for having no vios until grade 3

3 Likes

Thank you very much ! Also do you know what is the limit of level 1 violations to get to grade 4 ?

1 Like

Even some moderators have gotten violations so you are ahead of the game.

2 Likes

Hello @IFlyer,

Here is a diagram regarding grade tables. Hope this helps! Also, in the future please avoid tagging staff members here.

3 Likes

Ok thanks and sorry for mentioning staff members

2 Likes

The staff automatically get Grade 5

1 Like

I was shocked, got mine during COVID. Overslept and learned not to click VNAV. Now I set an alarm before VNAV +/- 15 mins

They have a special button that can delete their violation history. 🀭

4 Likes

One time I got a violation for doing aerobatics over the coast at the blue angel’s hub airport πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

He bribed IFATC

2 Likes

Hi there! Level 1 violations go away after a year, so in 365 days you will have a clean record 😊

2 Likes

Once on the TS, I thought it would he a great idea if I flew over LAX going 1000 kts…

And this is how I got my first violation πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

3 Likes

Level is ok still nerve wrecking but you’ll be able to restart the flight just try not to get a level2/3 violation as that kicks you off the expert server

I was just like:
Umm… WHY! DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!

Ohhh yes !!! Can’t wait to be in June 2024 !!!