First Video

Hello everyone! Just posted my first video of a Timelapse I did on the e190. Tell me how you like it! Enjoy!

9 Likes

Great job on your first video! The Timelapse of the e190 looks amazing. You did a great job capturing the bird’s eye view of everything. Keep up the good work and can’t wait to see more from you.

2 Likes

You know what would suck, if I left you stranded at Nassau cause I took the E190 back to JFK. (I’m not gonna do that)

1 Like

Yeah I flew this back last week too, that was my plan for the next vid, but it wouldn’t have been that bad to leave me in the Bahamas but that’s just my opinion 🤷

1 Like

Hey!
Can’t watch that now but I will do, don’t worry! Looks like a good video! Just want to know, what app do tou use to record screen and make it a timelapse?
I actually use the apple built in screen recorder, but I can’t make it like a timelapse!

I record through the apple thing too, didn’t record anything longer than 30 seconds though. As the watermark annoyingly points out in the start, I use video leap to speed up the clip, add text, music, and more

2 Likes