First United 737 MAX 9 Picture Revealed

June 7th is saved in my book. Can’t wait to get some pictures.

1 Like

I know right! Can’t wait to see this beauty flying around!

That looks amazing !!😍

1 Like

I can’t wait for United to start operating the MAX 9 out of Newark.

1 Like

Wow. I can’t believe that their putting on the livery on a new plane!

2 Likes

I hope united operates the max from KSFO TO KPHL

1 Like

I hope to see some amazing spotting pics from you in June!!! :D

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope to see it soon! Training flights should start late April, so I’ll be spotting those.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to fly the aircraft on its first flight :D

1 Like

What a beautiful looking plane. Now we just have to wait to see how it’s configured (Do we know yet?) and how it rides.

"According to the airline, its Boeing 737 MAX 9s feature 179 seats in total across three cabins:

20 first-class seats in a 2-2 configuration
48 in Economy Plus in a 3-3 configuration with 34 inches of pitch
111 economy seats in a 3-3 configuration with at least 30 inches of pitch
All seats will have in-seat power outlets, and first-class seats will feature “smart” details such as AC power plugs, mobile device holders in the tray tables, and tablet/laptop slots. Onboard Wi-Fi will be available for purchase."

1 Like

Did I hear somebody say, FIRST FLIGHT! Note the United Reg.

4 Likes

Very beautiful bird in the light of day indeed!

I’m going to Bump this to show this video of the UAL Boeing 737-MAX9 arriving into Huston Hobby. It’s funny, but UAL doesn’t serve HOU, but has a Maintenance base there for some reason for their 737’s.

Enjoy

4 Likes

If y’all are wondering, the photographer who was talking and recording is @unitedflyerhd. He is an awesome night photographer from Houston and a good friend of mine, I’d recommend checking him out.

www.instagram.com/unitedflyerhd

3 Likes

@Daniel_Cerritos for sharing that video! and @Matt737 thank you for telling us who it is!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.