First Time Spotting @KLAX (With Jumbo's) Part 1

LAX Spotting Trip Part 1

Hello IFC I went to LAX today to spot for my first time. I went to Imperial Hill, The Proud Bird Restaurant,
and In n Out Burger. This will be part 1 so these photos will only be from Imperial Hill. I will post Part 2 tomorrow and Part 3 the next day. If I make a part 4 it will be posted in 3 days. I used the Cannon EOS Rebel T2I with the 80mm-250mm lens and the Sony DSC H300. Hope you like these.

NH5 (JA778A) is heading to NRT. Aircraft: ANA 777-381ER

FO-SEA getting moved around at LAX after landing from PPT yesterday. Aircraft: Air Tahiti Nui A340-313

UA314 (N768UA) is heading to DEN @den.aviation. Aircraft: United Airlines 777-222

FJ811 (DQ-FJU) just landed from NAN. Aircraft: Fiji Airways A330-243

PR113 (RP-C7776) heading to MNL. Aircraft: Philippine Airlines 777-36NER

DL89 (N508DN) is on its way to PVG. Aircraft: Delta Airlines A350-941

AS1412 (N926VA) on its way to JFK. Here we got the More to Love livery on the A321NEO. Aircraft: Alaska Airlines A321-253N

EK215 (A6-EOG) just landed from DXB. I told you I had a picture of the jumbo! Aircraft: Emirates A380-861

CK222 (B-2077) is going back to PVG after landing in LAX earlier. Aircraft: China Cargo Airlines 777-F6N

UA1897 (N57862) is heading back to ORD. Aircraft: United Airlines 757-33N

How Would You Rate My Photos?

0 voters

Should I Make A Part 2 Of Imperial Hill?*

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Which photo should be my profile card background?

0 voters

*If I make a part 2 of Imperial Hill I will have a total of 4 parts instead of 3.
Thank you to everyone on the IFC who gave me spotting tips for LAX. I cannot remember who helped me :(

32 Likes

Awesome! Lax is spotting heaven! Love the more to love shot (you can’t go wrong with that livery)

1 Like

Don’t forget I like KDEN too :)
Nice shots!

2 Likes

Awesome! Great pics! I went spotting on Imperial Hill a few years back, it’s truly awesome! Love the 777s. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

I love it @TheFlyingGuy1!!!

1 Like

Delta A350 😆awesome pics

1 Like

Love to see that beautiful more to love livery!

1 Like

I haven’t been there in a while!

Sighs…Memories…

3 Likes

As you can see if you click on my profile I have no profile card pic. I’m going to do a poll on every part and whichever picture wins each part will go to the finals. Whichever picture wins will be my new profile background. Go to the first post for the poll

Gotta love Denver

1 Like

Get ready for part 2. It will be out in an hour!

1 Like

Actually it will be out in about 2 hours 😂

Nice photos! I love all the different liveries. At my home airport there is only really Southwest, United, Delta, American and Frontier. Wish I could go plane spotting like this some day.

Also love the Alaskan more to love livery haven’t ever seen a real photo of that one.

1 Like

I remember when you sent me those photos. I love how close you could get to get good shots.

Anyways, love the shots! I wish I could go to LAX some day

1 Like

@den.aviation helped edit the photos so I will repost all of them on this thread… because they look better now

1 Like

Done.

Looks good!! Can I edit part 2 of yours?

Yes you can. When I get home I’ll post it

1 Like

Part 2 is up. The link is on the first post!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.