First time I see a smooth Ryanair landing

well… that is impossible great landing, wondering if the pilot got much more money…
Copyright in the video

8 Likes

He probably got fired due to breaking Ryanair protocol.

20 Likes

Why do people hate on Ryanair so much, 99.9% of the landings I see are smooth as mustard. Even in difficult conditions. In an aircraft that is renowned for being slightly hard on touchdown.

Here’s a tip, before you criticise, give it a try. :)

7 Likes

It’s a stereotype now a bit like how BMW drivers supposedly don’t use their indicators

5 Likes

just because someone flys for a ‘LoCo’ it does not mean that they are any less of a pilot than someone who flys for one of the majors!

6 Likes

I gave them a try, I had to visit the hospital but I tried them…

1 Like

Beginners luck

all these people who are criticising a PROFFESIONAL TRAINED Pilot I hope them selves are also trained professional TRI or TRE on the B737 otherwise would suggest that as not qualified to comment.

3 Likes

People forget how much training ALL pilots have to go through. Just because they are flying for a low cost company doesn’t mean they are any less skilled.

4 Likes

What @David_Lockwood means is, if you don’t have an official pilot license then
#Your Argument Is Invalid

2 Likes

Everyone just looks for some way to criticise Ryanair and other low cost carriers, just because they don’t offer free steak, reclining seats or a TV as they can’t complain about these things because of the extremely low price they instead make up stuff like “the landings are awful” or as a certain IF forum member said “the planes crash all the time and the pilots are forced not to say anything” (PM me if you want to know about that :) ) and subsequently the rumours grow and grow until it becomes synonymous with the airline. As a man who flies usually once a month half of the time with Ryanair half with other airlines I can say their landings are no different to any other. As I’ve said before don’t judge an airline if you’ve never even flown on it.

5 Likes

Which for the record, is true, as I am one of them.

I think some of you Ryanair enthusiast need to calm down a little. It’s just a joke!

No it’s not 🙄, my mother uses them and I see other that do aswell you are the reason for the bad name. Please seellllll your car and get another brand! OR Else 😂

Exactly #FRONTIERFOREVER

Off topic much

I prefer RA over Frontier anyday

Im joking, I am a responsible driver. I report the people who don’t use their signals.

1 Like

Exactly! Can you get a £10 flight with British Airways or Delta? I don’t think so!!

1 Like

I love how people get so butthurt over a funny stereotype thats been around for ever…

Cough cough £7 cough cough :)

1 Like