First time flying Hawaiian!

This flight was a few months back, we flew from KSMF-PHOG(HA59)on a A321NEO and then PHOG-KSMF(HA60)also on the A321NEO. Both flight were awesome, and it was a lot of fun, I hope to fly that route again someday.

Here are a few pictures I got along the way:
Leaving KSMF:

![image|450x600]
(upload://sipZyn18OZoDSCjUbYMhVKLrgMO.jpeg) ![image|830x466]
(upload://wPf6sU0r64nJqEH9Tx7xQL17Vt4.jpeg)

53 Likes

Ooh, very nice :)

2 Likes

Thank you! Not sure why one of the pics didn’t load

Hawaii sure is beautiful! I never hear anything about KSMF, very underrated California airport! The first picture has to be my favorite! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

KSMF, Sacramento Int’l, my home airport! I love it, they recently renovated their Bravo terminal which is where Hawaiian Airlines has their flights. I LOVE KSMF!

1 Like

Yes it is! It’s my home airport so whenever I fly I depart from SMF.

Thank you!

2 Likes

YES! SMF GANG!

So glad to see other people from SMF!

1 Like

And yeah terminal B is beautiful! I guess that’s what a billion dollar upgrade does😂

1 Like

I do miss when Hawaiian operated the 767 to Honolulu, that was the largest passenger airliner that served SMF. I believe Hawaiian still holds that title with the A321NEO, which is a few feet larger than deltas 757s

2 Likes

Great photos! Love Hawaiian. Such a great and friendly airline.

Someone mention the 767??? I miss the 767 just as much. Flew on her more than I can honestly remember. Took this a few years ago.

Added bonus: This was on the A330 from PHNL to KJFK shortly after they launched this new route. 10hrs+ if I recall. Left at 2pm and got in at 6am or something like that

14 Likes

Amazing pics deer, I do like too the 767 with such a livery that’s really cool

1 Like

Wow cool pictures! I would love to fly on one of Hawaiians heavies, I might later this year, due to the cancellation on HA59&60 which is the direct flight from Sacramento to Maui, to get to Hawaii now you have to fly via LAX or SEA on delta and or Hawaiian

1 Like

I flew Hawaiian airlines for the first time a couple of months ago, it was one of the best experiences I have had with an airline.
I have a topic about it

2 Likes

My favorite airline to fly to paradise! The service is amazing, the planes are new and you wind up in Hawai’i. Nothing wrong with that at all 🏝

What did you think of the A21N?

1 Like

I loved it! It’s was so quiet and smooth. Probably one of the best flight experiences. Mood lightning was great too

1 Like

Hey @Micah_Brazil do you happen to remember the pilot’s names? My uncle is a F/O on the A321neo for Hawaiian.

1 Like

Oh i don’t remember the names but I was talking to the F/O after the flight about the approach

If you could describe him I might be able to tell you if it’s him🤷🏽‍♂️😂

1 Like

Brown/Black hair, soft voice, about 6’?

1 Like

Does he have Tan skin?

1 Like

Sorta yeah.

1 Like