First Spotting Thread @ EGCC

Hello :)

Yesterday I went spotting at Manchester Airport EGCC, got some good photos as they where landing on the closest runway to the area I was spotting at. I’m not the best, and I probably should of cleaned the lense before I took the photos, hence the big black mark.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Lense: EF 75-300mm
Airport: EGCC

I have a few more photos I need to upload, keep an eye out!

38 Likes

Nice shots Manchester has a nice range of aircraft everyday looks like a lot fun 👍🏻

1 Like

Nice photos! Like @Joeoreilly77 said EGCC does get a lot of interesting aircraft from the turboprops to the A380 so always fun to go plane-spottinng there (I sometimes go there to PS)

1 Like

Nice photos! Just a small CMOS dust spot but that’s fine!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback guys :)

Great photos, I visited EGCC for the first time back in April, that spotting area actually, next to the museum. Great area to watch.

Again, cracking photos!

1 Like

Wonderful photos! Keep up the good work m8

Love the A320’s!

1 Like

Orange Turtle came along? Lucky. Great shots!

1 Like

Nice shots! Try and get on the other side of the runway, or go at a different time, so the sun is behind you. That way the aircraft has light on it, not behind it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I need to get a couple of good spotting places @Cbro4, I think the place I was at was popular for spotters, so I gave it a shot, been there once or twice before, but never really did any spotting there. I just missed an AN-124 before, I saw it depart, when we where in a car, also a Qatar A350 I believe.

Also, sorry for the photos, I can’t seem to get the rest of my Camera, I will give it another shot later today.

1 Like

Nice photos Maks. I went spotting at EGCC a few months ago in the summer and plan to go again for a longer period of time when all the new routes open i.e Ethiopian. The mounds ear the museum are good for spotting and thats where i did it but i also believe that the opposite side of the field theres a secluded spot as well.

Overall great field for spotting and with the new arrivals like Jet Airways and Erhiopian its got a good selection probably the best in the UK out of london maybe. And its also a good choice for passengers.

1 Like

Yeah. CVG has an area like that. You just want the sun behind you, and your shots won’t be backlit. They’ll look 10x better. It’s just a rookie mistake. Nothing big. 👍

2 Likes

Erghhh, I promise today, the rest of the photos will be out 😬

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.