First Spirit Virtual Group Flight

Yesterday, the NKVA staff did our first group flight to do a little self advertising 😂 I was joined by @AGForLife and @Eric_Dedicke

btw, you can check out the Spirit Virtual website for some general info and if you want to apply here

-Flight- KFLL-KMCO
-Time Taken- 1:42 mins
-Server- Expert

10 Likes

Very nice 👍

I wonder how they all passed the entrance test. Must be very skilled pilots.

not salty at all 😂

2 Likes

I didnt want to go into replay mode

It doesn’t clearly state that. It says display name meaning above the aircraft. I recommend you read the rules before commenting.

2 Likes

Hilarious LOL.

1 Like

Great screenshot. I might join Spirit.

1 Like

Beautiful screenshots

1 Like

6 Likes

He withdrew his post LOL

2 Likes

im sorry I’m in tears laughing LMAOO

4 Likes

This is the best thing the IFC has seen in a while lmaoo thanks

1 Like

I am too. 😂😂

2 Likes

Alright guys we get it, a user misunderstood the pictures posted. Let’s stop the harassment and the pounding now. These are great pictures by the way, love the banana planes!

1 Like

can’t stand people like that, talking down like they’re better than them when they’re just as equal

7 Likes

Round of Applause couldn’t have said it better. 👏👏👏

I want to say thanks for the great laugh.

4 Likes

im sorry this is the best topic war ive seen in a while

3 Likes

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

11 Likes

I’m sorry, I misunderstood the post. I thought it included all things on the display. Leave me alone

3 Likes

kyle i love u sometimes

2 Likes