First Solo

After 2 months of training and 15 hours in, I had my first solo today. It was an incredible experience and I loved every minute of it. To all aspiring pilots out there, I can’t wait for you to have this experience as it will be one you will never forget.

51 Likes

Wow, must have been a great experince! What was it like controlling a plane on your own? Did you get nervous?

1 Like

Congratulations! That’ll be a moment you never forget. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Brad! ☺️

1 Like

It was definitely a weird feeling with no one in the right seat but I just focused on everything I learned. There were some nerves but I was mainly really excited for it

1 Like

Congratulations! I still remember how amazingly free I felt on my first solo! Looking forward to your journey as a pilot! :)

1 Like

Congratulations! Enjoy it 😊

1 Like

Congrats 👏🏻

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s a moment we all dream of!

1 Like

Congratulations! Wish your piloting career all the best!

1 Like

Congrats! That’s a big moment!!

1 Like

Congrats! A huge, unforgettable, milestone in any pilot’s career!

1 Like

Congrats!

And happy birthday 🎈🎁🎂🎉!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Huge congrats!

1 Like

Awesome! That’s something you’ll remember forever! I actually had a little tear running down my cheek because I was soo happy that no one was sitting next to me. Keep it up! :)

1 Like

Congratulations! Now that you have the confidence to fly on your own, it’s all downhill from here.

Keep working at it and keep us updated when you get that PPL. Best of luck with the rest of your training!

1 Like

Congratulations, what a big achievement that’s the luck in the future with your pursuit in aviation!! Keep all of us in the loop!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, did your instructor also just jump out of the plane and said, “Ayy you’re solo now”?

2 Likes

Haha no he didn’t say that. He just told me that I don’t need him anymore and to have fun

1 Like