First snow in Geneva

Hi everyone, today we finally got some snow in Geneva so of course I had to go spotting! enjoy some pics I’ve taken during this 1h spotting session (I hadn’t a lot of time unfortunately 😔)

Turkish 321neo coming in from Istambul

Few easyjet as they are the most common here

Lufthansa CRJ

Iberia A320 to change a bit

This Airfance tail has spent too much time with de-icing 🙂

The baby boeing

And to end the session well, a picture of the aeroflot stuck forever

Thank you for watching this topic, see you for a next one

44 Likes

Nice pics! I can feel the snow in your photos 🥶

3 Likes

Beautiful photos, as always! The snow today was really stunning (apart from all of the bus delays…)

2 Likes

No delay for me, I was riding my bike, just a bit slippery but I do with it 😂

After 1h it was already under the snow lol

7 Likes

Oh haha, I’ve been on the ramp de vesenaz for the last 25 minutes on the bus so these photos were great to entertain me 😂

1 Like

lol 😂

We had our first in Cleveland ohio in late November. How much snow do you get across the pond in Geneva.

Not a lot, just enough to see it, but we’ll get rain again so everything will disappear 🥲

Over here we easily get around 3 feet in any storm that passes through. Wish it was just a dusting.

1 Like

really unique photos! i love the snow aspect!

1 Like

Thanks, I also do

I feel sorry for who ever is riding that bike home…

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to do this, but how do you protect your camera from the snow or rain

I brought an umbrella 🙂

but for snow is became heavier and heavier as the time passed lol, had to remove the snow every 20min

1 Like

Hahaha. Child’s play. Last year in Minnesota (first pic is near Minneapolis, second is way up north).

Not my pictures
Credit

4 Likes

That is a lot of snow.

1 Like

Snowiest state in the Lower 48 after @United403 land, @Cole_Woodard land, and @PhorzaSky land.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.