First Qantas A330 with New Livery Landing in Sydney

Not sure if anyone’s intreasted but here’s the first Qantas A330 in the new livery landing into Sydney :)

14 Likes

I’m interested for sure! Great to see it finally in Sydney.
For those who don’t want to watch the clip, here’s an old/new shot at 2:55 in the video:

I also found it on FlightRadar departing Cairns today.

2 Likes

Any idea what it’s doing in Cairns? Never knew the QF A330’s flew into there

2 Likes

Nice, thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I’m not really liking the new font for Qantas

3 Likes

It looks a lot more squarish, compared to the old one which had a lot more flow to it. I quite like it, and it seems like a mix between a classic typewriter font and original Qantas designs.

Touring Australia of course! I actually have no idea. Maybe they recently added that route, it is a one off, they are going to add it or it is serviced by the Qantas CityFlyer branch.

Every thing but the font I like

2 Likes

The armless roo really annoys me, like a kangaroo has arms and that’s a kangaroo and it has no arms

1 Like

Oh and that

At least they cleaned it up a bit and smoothed out the edges. A very modern and rejuvenated kangaroo I would say. It is living up to its true personality, and is what I always have wanted it to look like.

that new font is horrible

It’s not available to watch in the USA? That’s weird.

1 Like

Nor the UK

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. They should have just stuck with there original and got a different person to decide the livery. All they did was darken the red remove the arms and change the font. I could’ve done that!

2 Likes

I honestly like this livery.

yeah if they are going to spend so much time and money repainting the planes why make such a small change that makes it look worse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.