First post

I’m new here in the community, I think it’s cool, haha, great day everyone!

15 Likes

Hello there!

Well hello there! Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community! We are so happy you joined! To get you started, I recommend you checking out the following down below. These should help introduce you to the community…

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me! Or if you just want to talk Aviation! I’m always on! I’m on at least 22 hours a day, it’s a problem lol

8 Likes

Thank you, I’m very happy!

4 Likes

Welcome, honestly the Infinite Flight Community is a great place for everyone with even the slightest passion in aviation - you won’t regret joining, I certainly don’t! :)

6 Likes

Hi, and welcome! Hope you have fun here, we all are all here to help if you have any questions or just wanna chat. Check those links out and dont get on Seb’s bad side. :P

5 Likes

Happy you found us! This is really a amazing place with amazing people to talk Aviation! You will definitely love it here! Welcome to the IFC!

4 Likes

Welcome… you’ll be a great member in no time and even be on 22 hours a day at some point like @Plane-Train-TV

1 Like

It’s a problem. I know haha.

1 Like

Seb has no bad sides, he’s all smiles and beards ;)

7 Likes

How would you know hes on 22 hrs of the day unless you’ve satyed up 24 hrs, hmm?

(Ok, les get back to welcoming our new member!)

1 Like

Welcome to infinite flight community!!!Hope you can have a good time in here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums, glad to see this community grow a lot from when I first joined - it’s amazing how this sim got all of us in one place!

1 Like