First post.

Hi all. Just joined as I’ve just made my first landing without crashing in my Cessna 208 :) practice practice practice.

26 Likes

Congratulations & Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! πŸ€—

8 Likes

Happy too have you! ^_^

4 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Flight and to this community! While you get settled in here, do be sure to familiarize yourself with the forums and the app. There are many great resources available here covering pretty much everything.

Best wishes as you grow in the community!

Official YouTube channel. Lots of great tutorials here!

14 Likes

Nicely said @Aquila ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Welcome! πŸ€™πŸ»

And I don’t think a newbie saying β€œhi” to the community is useless at all.

11 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Please have a browse of some of the topics below. They are useful guides and collections of information created by the community and moderators that will help you understand how this forum works.

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

The Moderation on the Forum

Respect on the Forum

The following two are guides for pilot and atc tutorials. The will link you to specific information that may be of use. The tutorials are created by by FDS staff members.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

16 Likes

Welcome Jersyant and we hope you enjoy infinite flight :)

2 Likes

Welcome buddy, hope you have a great time here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Hopefully you will find that we all are very welcoming and accepting. Feel free to PM me or really anyone else if you have any questions about anything!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! If you can’t post on certain sub forums your Trust Level is not high enough! Just keep posting around the community and do helpful topics to raise your trust level!

1 Like

Welcome man hope you enjoy it here

1 Like

Thanks to everybody for giving me such a warm welcome!!!πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Glad to join the community.

3 Likes

Hi guys. Thanks for all your help. @Aussie_Wombat sorry mate didn’t mean my post to be inappropriate. I will get on and read the info given.
@epaga @MishaCamp @James_Browne and everyone else thanks for he welcome @Avali_Pilot thanks mate I will be sure to get in touch.
Ant.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Sorry if I’m really late!

Enjoy your stay here! Make sure you have read the guidelines provided by people above for further assistance about the forum 😊. Thanks for joining

1 Like

Can’t go on forever (: