First officer in MD11 missing eyes

So I was flying the MD11F UPS livery from KLAX - YSSY and I happened to notice the the first officer has no eyes. It freaked me out a little and I’m just wondering why does he not have any, where did they go and how does he see where he’s going?
20180418_073143

15 Likes

Thank you for helping me not sleep for the next week. I needed a good nightmare. always wanted my FO to be demonic. 😂

48 Likes

Sweet dreams pilot…

4 Likes

eye think that eye need to refresh my eyes after seeing those images.😂🤷‍♂️🤮😱

3 Likes

Yeah no problem it freaked me out a little when I first saw it and it still is stuck in my head to this day 😂

1 Like

He’s just along for the ride.

9 Likes

FDS is slanderman?! Awesome!!!

What’s wrong? 🤷‍♂️I see nothing wrong he just has blue eyes like me🤡

Just kidding it’s really weird. Maybe just a little problem when they made him… it’s not really a priority, but nice catch!

Thank you for giving me nightmares for weeks! Is this only on the MD11, or is this also on the DC10 and C130? I have not noticed this issue yet.

2 Likes

Looks like the ophthalmologist made a mistake…

The problem is that there’s no pupil, iris, retina, leans, rods, and cones

What’s the problem? He passed his exams and worked hard to become a pilot. Don’t discriminate against demons!

9 Likes

You can play The sims instead. you can even chose the character.
This is flight simulator lol

Omg! Really? What else could we critique FDS about. Just be happy with the sim!

God that is just haunting… 😱

On a serious note, that’s only a small detail. No need to worry about it. Camera Views that were not meant to be from inside the cockpit could leave some details out, which are small details, which can be barely noticed on the normal cam view, like a pilot’s eyes (weirdly…). Just enjoy your flight 👍🏻

Smooth Skies,
Nate

5 Likes