First Long Haul

Hello all! I just completed my first long haul!! It was KLAX-EGLL in a Delta A350. Here is some pictures!!
Flight time: 10 hours and 12 minutes

64 Likes

Try to remember it… I am kinda sad I that I have no idea what my first was

9 Likes

I do remember my first global flight… Rome - London Heathrow Alitalia 742
anyway great pictures! long hauls are the best

4 Likes

Congratulations on your first long haul!
I remember mine being Singapore to Auckland with the SQ Boeing 777-300er
I was one step closer to being able to fly while going to school

2 Likes

Mine was Manila to SFO with the b777 that was my first America flight my first long haul is Dubai To Manila emirates b773 cant wait to use it with the Cebu Pacific a330!

8 Likes

Ill have to try that out! that sounds like a nice flight

1 Like

If you did your first long haul, there will be the second, the third, and many more!

4 Likes

ohhh first long haul, nice!

1 Like

Nice! My first long haul was Frankfurt - Toronto with 789! I remember that I was so bored as I couldn’t use my phone (as I was flying on it) and didn’t have anything to do! Anyways, I was so happy when I touched down after 8 hours in the air!

2 Likes

i landed this morning from doing EGLL-KLAX in the DL A350 so cool!

2 Likes

Flying in infinite flight is better than flying in real life since you don’t have to pay for the flight

2 Likes

Nice shots!! First long haul flight for me was Warsaw (EPWA) to Los Angeles (KLAX) in a LOT B787 which took 12 hours and 30 minutes. One of my best flights. Long hauls are the most satisfying to land.

2 Likes

Really nice shots! Ahh yes, the classic LAX-LHR

2 Likes

Mine was JFK-EGLL

2 Likes

Congrats Mine was SFO to Dubai A359 Emirates 15 hours and cool shots

1 Like

Thats cool!

1 Like

Mine first flight on Infinite Flight was between KJFK - ENGM in a 747-8F, not a realistic route, but it was my first one

2 Likes

Mine was Detroit to Tokyo on delta a350

1 Like

Fantastic! I love flying long-haul and ultra-long-haul flights! Nice pictures.

3 Likes

Congratulations on completing your first long flight, my longest flight is EKCH-NZAA

2 Likes