First long Haul Flight!

I just completed my first long haul flight, I woke up at 5:30, took off from Philly, turned on NAV, went golfing and was back for the last 1.5 hours into London.

5 Likes

Good for you!

Long hauls are fun, right?

5 Likes

You went golfing at 5:30am in the morning? Wow… That’s amusing 🤔

6 Likes

I woke up set up my flight from egcc to kmco went to Disney world got back and landed that baby like butter

That’s dedication 😤

2 Likes

I guess nothing beats morning golfing, unless he woke up 5:30, set up the flight, ate breakfast, and went out at 8am / 9am, still dedication to even wake up that early. A Day in Life of a Pilot! 😎

4 Likes

Well early am golfing is great.

1 Like

I can see that, it does sound pretty nice, to be honest. I should do it myself someday. Set up a Long Haul flight and go out to golf, pretty brilliant idea…

Long Haul on IF + Playing Golf = Good Start to the Morning? 🤔

2 Likes

I went golfing at 6:30* but woke up at 5:30

2 Likes

That makes more sense. Which aircraft and Airline did you fly with?

2 Likes

British Airways 787-10

1 Like

I should start doing “During the day” Long hauls but I come home at very random times(Depends on if the Train isn’t delayed or etc.)

1 Like

And I still need to practice… Anyways, nice job!

1 Like

Realism Police would say:
first ba 78x is coming in 2022
; )

1 Like

My first long haul flight was from Atlanta(KATL) to Rome(LIRF). I started in the afternoon and landed around 9 I think. And I flew a Delta Airlines A330-300, and on the simulator the plane flew overnight. I also flew a Delta Airlines 777-200LR from Cincinnati(KCVG) to Rome(LIRF), I began the flight late at night, went to bed, set my alarm for early in the morning, and then landed. And the plane flew overnight on the simulator too. I was also very excited when I completed my first long haul flight! Congragulations, and may many more long haul flights come your way!

1 Like

My long hauls are usually transatlantic overnight. Sometimes if I have to go somewhere early the next day I’d probably do a transpacific. I dont see anyone else doing overnight flights for some reason but idk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.