First Infinite Flight Stream! 14MAR21 / 1800Z

We’re excited to announce the first official Infinite Flight Twitch live stream featuring @AviatorDan! Follow us on Twitch and tune in this Sunday, March 14th at 1800Z! Dan has become a favorite among Infinite Flight fans as he streams regular Infinite Flight and Microsoft Flight Simulator content to his YouTube Channel.

At Infinite Flight, we love involving people that are making a positive splash in the community, whether it’s development or something creative. Dan certainly rose to the occasion by building quality streaming content and we’re happy to bring him onboard to host our first live stream!

Be sure to tune in and join in on the fun this Sunday, March 14th at 1800Z. Throw a follow on the channel so you’ll never miss a stream and we’ll see you Sunday.

200 Likes

This is really cool i may come and watch. Thanks devs.

6 Likes

Im looking forward to It! Very cool!

3 Likes

Really cool!!

3 Likes

A chance to make fun of Dan’s landings? I’m in! 🤪

19 Likes

Very interesting, would love to attend

3 Likes

This is going to be so cool! I can’t wait to tune in! 🔥

3 Likes

I’m super excited for this! Can’t thank you guys enough honestly… See you all Sunday 🎬

53 Likes

interesting. lets see how it goes on sunday.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! I’ll be sure to join

2 Likes

As @Pingu has noted to me, daylight saving starts on Sunday morning, so 1800Z will actually be 1400 Eastern. Be sure to do your own time calculations!

33 Likes

Really exciting! Looking forward!

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh!

You already know that I’m going to be there!

3 Likes

I’m sure it will be a awesome stream this weekend!

2 Likes

Wait, I have a question. So, I looked at the server rules on the Twitch chat and it says you can’t post links. I feel like that I don’t agree with it because you can clip things on Twitch and what if someone wants to see the clip. I would want to post it in the chat and no one has access to it because they couldn’t see it.

1 Like

This is our first time using Twitch. We’ll start conservatively and work our way up from there. In the mean time, you can share your clips literally anywhere else.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you for clarifying

1 Like

1400 as in 2:00PM EST or 1400UTC?

Epic - I’ve always wanted IF streaming on Twitch!

He said 1400 Eastern, meaning 2PM EDT.

1 Like