First in game flight

Im curious to know what were yall thoughts on this game when u first played and what was ur first flight details. I downloaded this game after seeing the trailer (the southwest 737 on the rwy is what captured me) and my first flight was a DC-10 KLAX to KONT and for months that was my favorite route

1 Like

Well when I first started flying it was way before Global so at first I thought it was pretty fun and all but then I started to get bored so I stoped playing it. but then I came back when global launched and I LOVED IT!
And All I can remember my first flight is using the A321 with the American livery

I wasnt here before global but yes i did quit like three times haha

1 Like

My first flight is EGLL-EHAM by KLM B737-700. I was totally suck at that time

1 Like

I cant entirely remember, as it was maybe four, even five years since my first ever flight. Of course, it was pre global so choices were limited. I’ll just guess KLAX-KNUC. Classic.

1 Like

Mine was KJFK to KBUF

Don’t remember as I also started playing wayyy before global (I was around 7 years old). Got bored, but then came back when global came out and it was fantastic. First global flight was EBBR to EGLL.

1 Like

I don’t remember my first flight details, but remember thinking the game was so awesome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.