First flight with the MAX or NEO

Iceland air MAX kef-Lhr
MAX8 or 9 we’ll see what comes first
I hope they do what they did which the ANA a380s and bring all the colour variants.

1 Like

MAX - FlyDubai OMDB-OAKB
NEO - SAS everything from ENGM

1 Like

The max won just fyi

I do not think that “all” colors will come, simply because the 738 has a large amount of operators and by adding all color liveries for IceAir it would occupy the livery slots for other airlines/carriers! Unlike the A388 has a small amount of airlines/carriers they added a few special ones so that it would be more fun and to make use of the available livery slots! I am not a developer, but by recognising their update patterns for reworked aircrafts this is the best possible outcome!

Edit: or they will eventually do a poll like they did with recent updates where they will display two or more liveries and the community will get a chance of voting their favourite!

Is there a limit to how many liveries an aircraft can have?

1 Like

Depends on operators

1 Like

my MAX crashed several times when i tried to go from NCL airport to london luton on ryanair. The Neo flew from KLAX airport to dublin airport (it had a stop in iceland)

With max my flight would be probably with luxair, ryanair, tui or Iceland air.
With the neo I hope for the Brussels Airlines livery, and I will only fly that livery! (not biased at all😀) and TAP and SAS are also on my list on flying.
I don’t know the exact routes yet.

2 Likes

Cant wait for the Neo for Russian flying!!

1 Like

Anyone else wanna share?

1 Like

I’d say it would be good for Ryanair too, cause they have a MAX 8 and a MAX 8-200

For the MAX I’m going to do NFFN-NWWW if Fiji airways livery gets added

1 Like

Max: Iceland Air BIKF-KMSP @Mort summon
Neo: hmm I fly more in the US so I don’t have much: Frontier ATL-KLGA

2 Likes

MAX: Palm Springs to Calgary
NEO: London to Tenerife

1 Like

Good choice. Quite a stunning route. When I did it in real life, I was lucky enough to fly over Greenland on a perfectly clear day. Definitely a “wow” moment. The whole cabin was glued to their windows.

4 Likes

YBCS → RJTT Virgin Australia B737 MAX-8

2 Likes

I remember flying over Greenland to Iceland. Very pretty, a moment i can also say is a wow moment. The expanse of it was also nice with the windows on the b737 being so far down

1 Like

MAX - LAS-HNL on SWA

NEO - ARN-LHR on SAS

2 Likes

Leeds to Dublin. MAX
Belfast to London Stansted. NEO

1 Like

MAX: KIAD → MSLP United

NEO: KIAD → MMUN Volaris

2 Likes