First ever flight in IF

what did your first flight look like? Mine was back in 2018 when i downloaded the game to become good at it. i decided to take off in an A321-200 air lingus out of los angeles, let’s just say the back of the fuselage probably detached irl

2 Likes

My first ever flight was KLAX-KONT with an A320 lol
in casual server
p.s i would change the title to say “First ever flight in IF” to avoid confusion

1 Like

omg lmaoo
also noted thanks pal

1 Like

Oh god I don’t remember😅 I recently had to reinstall the app so all the replays got deleted. I think mine would have been on an aircraft which has a Korean air livery.

1 Like

yea same here, i uninstalled because my game wouldn’t get the update so it deleted my first ever flight ☹️

1 Like

My first ever flight in IF was from Washington DC to the ground in solo.

wait what 🤣
washington dc to the ground 😂😂

An Alaska CRJ-200 from SFO-SJC, the landing was not very good…

now i wanna see it😂😂

I don’t wanna talk about it…

1 Like

we need to…

Fine, I had full flaps and like 80% throttle and full spoliers and I took off, then stalled and killed my 150 passengers.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH that’s so funny 😂😂😂

are you sure it wasn’t ryanair or spirit

1 Like

Uh… maybe?

lol! also i’ll be flying down to charlotte out of minneapolis tomorrow if you’d like to join

1 Like

I’ll see, server?

hey could you guys take this to a pm this is kinda getting off topic :)

2 Likes

yea for sure

Honestly is been a long way… Im sure my first flight was in the second update of the simulator, probably at the end of 2015 or begining of 2016 I don’t remember exactly, but those KPSP-KNUC flights were amazing.

1 Like

Closest thing I can remember was my first Global flight. I was 6-7 years old when I installed IF so my memory isn’t the greatest from then lol

That global flight was KDEN-KSEA in a Frontier A320. Pretty sure I slammed it down on the landing and had a -5000 V/S descent since there was no VNAV.

1 Like