Welcome to the First Event of 2019!
It’s an NZAA Flyout!
Server: Expert Maybe Tyler can give us IFATC if we get enough pilots
Date and Time: December 31, 2018 10:30 AM
Airport: Auckland International Airport (NZAA)
Event Type: Fly Out
As Auckland is about as far East as it gets, they are one of the first cities in the world to get the new year.
- Please spawn at December 31, 2018 10:30 AM.
- There will be photos taken before the event.
- IMPORTANT: Let’s try and get as many aircraft out at 0000 Local (1100Z)!
- Please plan your own sensible taxi route
Your route is completely up to you, but here are some suggestions;
|KSFO||Air New Zealand B777-300ER|
|NZQN||Air New Zealand A320|
|Remote 15||@BennyBoy||NZAA - EGLL|
|Remote 16||@cbrooks531||NZAA - OTBD|
|Remote 17||@Captain_JR||NZAA - KLAX|
|Remote 18||@SimpleWaffles||NZAA - RJGG|
|Remote 19||@Finnairer||NZAA - NFFN|
|Gate 01||@MLG_Man||NZAA - NZCH|
|Gate 02||@cr1ck3ter||NZAA - NZDN|
|Gate 03||@ET_Mavic||NZAA - OTBD|
|Gate 05||@Ren||NZAA - NZQN|
|Gate 06||@TheFlyingKiwi||NZAA - NCRG|
|Gate 30||@Matthew||NZAA - NZQN|
- Event Banner by Yours Truly, background image from Wikimedia Commons
- All icons from flaticon.com
- All images and icons remain the property of their rightful owners.