First edited shot

Challenger 350 over the swiss alps

Todays the day i post my first edited shot ever.
(Ik that its over-edited it looks like its drawn hahah :))

Details

Aircraft: Challenger 350
Airline: Vistajet
Server: Expert
Route: LSZH-LSZS
(Zurich-St.Moritz)
Altitude: FL230

Please give me a feedback, i want to do that more often now.

13 Likes

This is great! Perfecto!

1 Like

Amazing photo, that should be our loading screen!

1 Like

That’s sick!!! How did you add motion blur? Or you the blur?

1 Like

Thanks hahah, but isnt it a bit over-edited?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated it! :)

1 Like

I use the app “Snapseed” and theres the option to blur things out. Thanks for the nice words. :)

1 Like

It’s not bad for a first attempt, but it’s definitely over edited.

Saturation is painfully high, and the fact there are lines in the sky mean that something has been turned up way too high.

But, it’s your first attempt. Try and have a look at some other edits people have done. Everyone has their own style of editing, but you should always try and make it look natural rather than over processed.

Please don’t take this negatively, it’s intended as constructive feedback. I’m looking forward to seeing how you get better with each consecutive edit 😀

2 Likes

My suggestion is to make your edits way more minimal. That’s what I’ve learned over the years, the simpler the edits, the better. It’s not about how much saturation, lighting, cropping, and blur, you add to the photo. It’s more about taking a good angle, and gently adding some of the above to enhance the games graphics and the photo. Your not changing the photo, only enhancing.

To simplify, too much editing. A guideline that I go for is that you never want to see lines in the sky or anywhere else due to your editing. If you see them, you’ve done too much.

It’s a great first try though, with practice, I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it!

Here’s an example of one of my photos.

Original

Edited

Granted, I’m no photography/editing king either. My photos aren’t some amazing masterpiece so this is not at all a dictation on how to edit photos. I’m just a random guy who enjoys editing photos, and this is just my humble personal preference when editing, other people have other preferences,it’s just my personal recommendations.

1 Like

gawddamnnn, plane looks like it flew into heaven ngl

2 Likes

Yess, i also saw the lines and i tried to turn down whatever was so high but couldnt find it. Yeah i also thought, already while editing, that it is too saturated and stuff but idk. Ofc im not taking your feedback negatively or personal, i wanted that haha :) Im going with a more minimalsitic style now. Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes

Yh, im trying the same now. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Good attempt for the first time! It is quite over edited but that’s okay. You’ll learn from your mistakes as time goes on.

Here was my first attempt at editing a photo… not the best. But I was trying and I had no experience in editing photos.

After learning some tips and tricks from @Anshul28 & @applepro243 . I wouldn’t say I’m the greatest at editing but I have for sure made progress within the last year. Here are some of the photo’s I’ve done within the last year. Don’t rush your editing either. That is one mistake I struggled with and still do lol. Take your time. If you don’t like it then restart. It just takes time and practice to get better and better. Best of luck!

Apps used: LD

Apps used: LD + PS Express

Apps used: LD + Snapseed + PS Express

Apps used: LD

Apps used: LD + PS Express

Apps used: PS Express + Snapseed

Apps used: LD + Snapseed

5 Likes

Thanks haha, im doing the same now not edit too much and etc…
These shots are great!

1 Like

Go check out my new post, tell me what you think!