First DSLR Spotting Session!

Went to BWI to test out my new Rebel T7. Here’s a sample of what I got. As you may see, my editing is kinda/sorta basic. Editing RL shot’s are way different than the lighting I’m used to within Infinite Flight.

By the way, @Grizpac how did I not see you anywhere?

48 Likes

The Southwest is amazing, I love the Canyon Blue livery! Nice catch on the United with the new livery 😍

1 Like

I was there from 5:20 pm until 6 pm. Just missed you. They were taking off 15R when I was there. Kids had fun on the playground and watching the takeoffs.

1 Like

Aaaah crud. Just a few minutes after I left.

@anon38496261 Sorry @Grizpac if you don’t get the joke

3 Likes

Wonderful shots, Nate! My only recommendation would be to tone down the editing a little bit. That last pic is your best one (is that an ATI 767?). What do you use to edit?

2 Likes

T7 is good camera, I use it as well

Nice pictures!

1 Like

Wow! Fantastic details! The other shots are nice too, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Really enjoy the southwest taking off with the terminal in the background. type of shot you’d see on an airport site

1 Like

Ewwww. Canon #TeamNikon

Great shots anyway!

1 Like

Absolutely spectacular shots, Nate. Good stuff!

1 Like

Woah! These are amazing love the canyon blue. The sun reflecting off the aircraft makes it look so cool!

I (pretty obviously) love the Canyon Blue! Very nice pictures!

Come at me.

2 Likes

I really like this one mate, great job, I heard on your Instagram story that you used to use your phone.

1 Like

It’s all cool and stuff until you find yourself waking up at 4am to catch that special livery only coming twice in the semester…

2 Likes

Great pics ! Last one is my favorite ✈️

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I found when transitioning from IF shots to spotting shots. Took a bit to get things right but I did it. The UA desat lowkey looks better then the actual livery imo

1 Like

Nice photos, Nate! First one is my favourite.

1 Like

I love the new United livery! :)

1 Like