First class medical exam.. read below!

Can you still fly is you failed your first class medical exam when you’re already are a pilot?

I think if you fail your medical exam at any time, even if you’re already a pilot, you can’t fly anymore. I’m not entirely sure though.

2 Likes

Have you tried economy? 😅

6 Likes

Are you serious, Zbelle? Geez…

7 Likes

Say you are a pilot and get Into an accident, and loose your eyesight and both arms… Do you still qualify?

8 Likes

Only on an Airbus.

8 Likes

I think, if you fail your Class 1 but already have a Class 3 then you can still fly GA aircraft.

1 Like

Loss of ANY medical licence category invalidates your flying licence and grounds you until further investigation by an AME or the Aviation Authority.

IF you have another (lower) class then that will need to be re-issued before you are allowed to fly again.

2 Likes

Ugh Researched it and found out also have to get blood test ugh I hate needles

1 Like

Oooooh, Needles!

1 Like

Yes you can still fly just not for an airline. You can have a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class medical and fly.

1 Like

I have a first class currently. If my health changes and I drop to 2nd, 3rd, or no license I lose job prospects respectively. Stay healthy as best you can!

1 Like

Yes there very scary. Lol

1 Like

Thanks! A pilot told with second class you could for one year

Nope I’m in to aviation my friend!😂✈️

Geez man I was just asking. It doesn’t hurt to ask

Is rare to happen but nope

Of course i will!

1 Like

Don’t worry, it wasn’t to you. It was an answer to Zbelles comment. Nothing against you, interesting post actually :)

1 Like

Depends on age. For 121 (commercial flying pretty sure 99% need a 1St class) cargo(not FedEx or ups) or 135 ops would be okay with a second class.

1 Like