First Cirrus Vision Jet Delivered To Customer!

Cirrus Aircraft of Minnesota has delivered its first single engine business jet to a customer! I think this jet is kind of unique. It only has one engine, but it still looks great. I can’t wait to see more of these flying around.

(Sorry if I mess up on anything, this is my first time making a new topic.)

22 Likes

Yeah it’s OK. I’m not a fan of private small aircraft anyways

1 Like

There’s an excellent video on YouTube showing the head design guy (apologies, I forget his official title) taking this out for a test flight. I love the small personal aircraft, that’s a lucky owner!

1 Like

one of my favorite planes! so amazing! defiantly want one in the future.

3 Likes

Love the look of the nose, and I’m a personal fan of cirrus, but I don’t particularly like the engine, or tail and looks too small. Wouldn’t buy, I prefer the 22.

2 Likes

Looks great but the engine is kind of creepy

3 Likes

It looks like it would be so underpowered. But cute.

4 Likes

What is his range?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not sure. You can probaly find it online.

1 Like

Although the aircraft is not really an eye catcher, I like the idea behind it: Taking away one engine means means reduced fuel usage, which means it’s a lot eco-friendlier.

3 Likes

And the dual tail design looks nice.

2 Likes

Wow! I had no idea that plane was so new! I used to fly ot in X Plane 9 back in 2011.

4 Likes

I like the tail design. Elevators and rudders in one! Ruddervators!

1 Like

It’s that fat cute little kid. You know the one.

Ralph on the Simpsons for example.

3 Likes

I love flying this on X-Plane. It’s like a bubble.

6 Likes

I like it. If you want to get from point A to point B fast with little experience and easy controls this is the plane for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.