First attempt at Screenshooting on iPad Pro.

First attempt at Screenshot mode, using the brilliant new reply mode on Infinite Flight Pro.

Background:

Since the new update, i have been playing around with some ‘Ludicrous’ screenshots. This new update, is fantastic. Whilst i was first hesitant about it, i can honestly say i love it! All these photos have been screenshot in Ludicrous mode on an iPad Pro 12.9 2018.

*Please do let me know what you think of my first little collection, id be interested to hear your favourite.

Routes:

These photos are not all from set routes, rather from small hops or ‘photoshoot’ style flight.

Photos:

1: British Airways Boeing 777-300

2: TUI Boeing 737-800

3: Etihad 787-10

4: Etihad 777-300

5: British Airways DC-10

6: British Airways DC-10

What’s your favourite?

0 voters

17 Likes

You’ve got some real skills! Great job!

3 Likes

Fair to say you done very well! Nice shots. :)

4 Likes

Why do those graphics look better than my gameplay!

3 Likes

Amazing shots buddy, that Etihad 777 picture looks amazing.

2 Likes

Sorry if it’s a little off topic, but would you recommend the new iPad pro? I’m thinking of upgrading my current iPad since its beginning to lag and freeze.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely. The new update to the Infinite Flight app, is fantastic for the iPad Pro 12.9. The UHD setting ‘Ludicrous’ mode is fantastic. Real credit to the development team…

In respect of the iPad…best iPad I’ve ever had. Brilliant device…but essentially a MacBook Pro without a keyboard.

2 Likes

Which picture is my favourite? ALL OF THEM. Stunning shots mate! They are beautiful, with the right angles. ♥️

2 Likes

Cheers man. A fantastic addition to the app, the ‘Replay’ feature.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll probably get one soon.

2 Likes

I can agree very much with these screenshots. I too have the iPad Pro 12.9 2018 and all I can sa is wow! It takes some amazing screenshots as shown from yours above.

2 Likes
  1. Bank Angle, Bank Angle, Pull Up, Pull Up lol
2 Likes

Also purchased my 2018 12.9 iPad Pro about two weeks back, and i can confirm it really gives the smoothest IF experience. The Screenshots are indeed awesome as they’a shown above…

My god… Did you say iPad Pro… Sooo jealous !