First Attempt at Photo Shop... Opinions??

So I’ve been trying to put clouds in my photos for a very long while, I’ll try to post before and afters. I’m pretty happy with my first attempt!

These are all screenshots I’ve taken in the past… don’t know the times. Lol. Some of them are before global even!

image (upload://ylLrNRKdi2mPT9OenjpTOTKo99v.jpeg)

26 Likes

Some of them didn’t upload correctly

1 Like

Now they are there!

1 Like

Well, they look nice I must say that the 1st edit is nice. 😀

2 Likes

First attempt!? Never would’ve thought. They actually look pretty dang sweet!

13 Likes

Amazing, just make sure to turn off airport names, they block the view, but great pics! 👍🏻😃

4 Likes

Looks good! Keep in mind though to take screenshots without name tags, hud and all of that. It just makes it that bit better. The clouds part is amazing though!

Here for example I spent about five minutes taking the hud off. I know it’s done really quick and it’s obvious it’s photoshopped, but it’s to let you see what I mean by how much better it is without the tags:

5 Likes

Did you just simply color over it?

Yeah, I fly with them on to often. Lol

1 Like

Every pixel one by one I changed to colour to what I thought was best.

Nah just kidding 😜. There’s a tool on the app I use. But if you want to do it correctly there is some bit of colouring on top. Which I didn’t do so it’s a bit messy…

Also little tip:
When you select a photo of clouds, select it carefully. It can make your work so much easier. Try to take a photo that has the same lighting and colours. For example I just made this to show my point. I literally put it over my original screenshot and cropped out random bits and pieces. Since the colour of the sky was roughly the same, it wasn’t a problem if I wasn’t precise. Plus clouds have kinda random shapes anyway

6 Likes

Thanks for the pointers and complements gents! I’m sure you can tell what aircraft I’m partial too lol. 😜

2 Likes

Also I have an editing software on my computer so if ya need t I’ll try. But otherwise. Your pictures are amazing!

1 Like

That’s great as a first attempt!

3 Likes

That’s great 😁 (way better then me)

2 Likes

5 Likes

The 1st and the 4th edit are beautiful.

1 Like

;)

2 Likes

This just makes me not able to wait for clouds!!!

thats crazy wild dog keep that going its beautiful

1 Like

Did you try doing rain? That’s really hard…

1 Like